The San Andreas Racing League is a legal racing organization that aims to set the rules and regulations for racing events on the island. We also host events and facilitate a fun racing environment to help reduce the amount of illegal racing in the city that can be extremely dangerous to everyone involved.
What We Offer
Events are ran regularly every weekend or every other weekend depending on availability.
– Entry fees and general admission ticket prices vary per event.
Want to learn how to drive like a pro? We offer a specialized driving school for aspiring race car drivers. Learn how to drive on dirt, a track, and even drift!
– Track racing lessons: $2,500
– Off-road racing lessons: $5,000
– Drifting lessons: $5,000
– Vehicle rental for lessons: Student pays for any gas & repairs that total costs exceed half the price of the lessons.
The Vinewood Racetrack is not in use every day. This means you can rent it out for your very on events and special occasions!
– Entire Day: $10,000
– Per Hour: $2,500
– Vehicle Test Drive: $500 (All day driving around the track.)
If you would like to take advantage of any of these offers, please contact @Darren Moore with any questions.